Tomato Spicy Rissotto


As many of you know I love to have something cooked for the weekends as I don't like to be in the kitchen that much when hubby is around just so I can spend more time with him.

So this dish is very handy to do on a Friday to have ready for the whole weekend to serve with a bit of chicken, fish or a nice steak as it has a lot of vegetables in it you wouldn't need many side veggies apart from a nice leafy salad.

I made this in snapchat like 2 weeks ago and a lot of you guys did it and got great reviews about how amazing this dish was so I am pretty sure you won't retreat trying this recipe!


Ingredients:

1 courgette
1 onion
1/2 red pepper
1/2 yellow pepper
1 leek
2 carrots
2 garlic cloves peeled and chopped
2 cups of uncooked brown rice
500 ml passata
500 ml chicken or vegetable stock cube
1 teaspoon of cumin
1 teaspoon curry
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper

Method:

Chop up all the vegetable ingredients
Sauté them in a saucepan with a dash of olive oil in a low heat for a few minutes
Add rice and straight away passata and stock
Condiment with spices
Cover saucepan with a lid
And cook in a very low setting for about 30 minutes or until liquid has evaporated. Garnish with some fresh parsley.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My Thoughts On Crossfit

My Thoughts On Crossfit

How To Deal With Children That Are Fussy Eaters