HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CAKE


Guys on Friday I was having a bad day and was dyeing to have a chocolate or a chocolate cake or anything chocolate-y! But refused to be bold plus I didn't have any bold treats in the house anyway; so I decided to invent a recipe that would kill those cravings with ingredients that I had at home.

I was doing this in snapchat and I was like: "please don't copy this recipe until is done" because I didn't have a clue how it was going to turn out. But needless to say it was AMAZING! so definitely doing this recipe again soon.

I made this for hubby and I so if its just for yourself halve the ingredients. Or keep half of it for the next day.

Ingredients:

2 eggs
2 tablespoons of almond ground
1/2 cup of powder peanut butter ( I used chocolate PB2) You can boy PB2 on herbs.ie
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
3 teaspoon of 100% cocoa
1 teaspoon of baking powder
I added a squeeze of sweet freedom. (you can use honey instead, about 3 or 4 teaspoons)

Blend all Ingredients in food processor and pout mixture into any mould or cupcake cases. (I used a silicone cupcake mould)

Bake in a preheated oven at 150 degrees Celcius for 15 minutes.




Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My Thoughts On Crossfit

My Thoughts On Crossfit

How To Deal With Children That Are Fussy Eaters