Healthy Banana Bread







I have to say I have try many healthy versions of banana breads but I have to say this is the best one so far! It is moist, crunchy and delicious!

This summer have been just so dull but nothing a guilt free banana bread can't fix! the perfect evening snack. Or delicious for breakfast with a spread of almond butter. yummy!

Ingredients:
1 cup of oats flour (make this by blending normal oats to a flour consistency)
1 cup of ground almonds
1 cup of walnuts
1 cup sunflower seeds
3 bananas
2 eggs
1/2 cup of honey
2 teaspoons cinamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons of chia
1 tablespoon of baking powder

Lets start by pre heating the oven at 150 degrees celcius

I literally just placed all the ingredients on my cake mixer and blended very well until all ingredients were perfectly incorporated.

Lined up a 2lb loaf pan with grease proof paper and pour mixture in.

Bake your cake in the oven for 30-40 minutes until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.

Once cooked let it cooled completely before cutting it as if you try to do it while is still warm it will break.

I hope you enjoy this recipe, definetly  one of my favourites.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

My Thoughts On Crossfit

My Thoughts On Crossfit

How To Deal With Children That Are Fussy Eaters